The Community Care and Assisted Living Appeal Board is an independent administrative appeal board continued under section 29 of the Community Care and Assisted Living Act (the CCALA).
- Community Care and Assisted Living Act
- Assisted Living Regulation
- Child Care Licensing Regulation
- Residential Care Regulation
The CCALA designates some provisions in other BC Acts, such as the Administrative Tribunals Act, as applying to the Community Care and Assisted Living Appeal Board. The following legislation may be of assistance:
- Administrative Tribunals Act
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Regulation
- Interpretation Act
- Judicial Review Procedure Act
- Ombudsperson Act
The links to these acts and regulations are provided as a service to users of this website. Acts and regulations are subject to change and every effort is made to ensure the links connect to current legislation; however, we cannot guarantee that the legislation has been updated.