These Information Sheets are designed to assist you in understanding various parts of the appeal process. They are not intended as a substitute for the Community Care and Assisted Living Act or its Regulations, the Administrative Tribunals Act, or the Rules.
- How to Start an Appeal
- Stays Pending Appeal
- Preparing the Licensing, Certification or Registration Appeal Record
- Pre-Hearing Appeal Management Conferences
- Statement of Points and Additional Documents
- The Evidence: Proving Your Case
- Expert Evidence
- Preparing For an Oral Hearing
- Preparing For a Written Hearing
- Attending an Oral Hearing
- Requesting a Site Visit
The Justice Education Society has prepared the following information sheets and videos to help people avoid going to a tribunal hearing, and may also be useful to you in appearing before a tribunal.